Sunday, October 04, 2009

Ahoy

One of the fun things about having two boys is getting to dress up your younger son in his older brother's hand-me-downs. Almost everything I put on Wyatt, I remember putting on Henry and then of course I have to go back and look at pictures. While our boys do look alike, they also have differences that definitely make them individuals. I love that we will have so many comparison photos to show them when they're older. Can't you hear it now?? "Oh man, I was waaaay cuter than you!"
*
Henry the Sailor Man:


...and Wyatt the Skipper:



And here's another of our baby boy, just for kicks (and because he is so squishably cute):

** A million thanks to JCL for the hand-me-downs that are STILL getting used!**


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

A-DORABLE! That last one is a keeper!

Jovial J said...

I love that these cute outfits continue to grace these beautiful boys!! I felt bad when they didn't get worn much in our house. I feel much better now!!!

sarah said...

HeeHee! That is too cute!