Monday, October 26, 2009

Wyatt's new trick

He's been working on it for about a week and can finally do it all by himself for a few minutes (with the help of his hands for propping)! It especially helps when his big brother is around and he has something fun to watch. :)

I love being a big boy!

He turns 5 months old this Friday and it is SO CRAZY to me how fast this has gone. I mean, I felt like Henry's infancy went by fast, but Wyatt's is just flying by. I guess when you have so much to keep you busy, you don't have much time to think about it! It's funny to me how obsessed I was about milestones with Henry, and now...pfft. What's Wyatt supposed to be doing by now??? He's healthy, he's happy and apparently, he's sitting up now. Yay!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I hear ya on that one. People keep asking me how much my little guy weighs and I don't have an answer cause I have no idea. I also "forgot" that he needs to go to the doctor for his 4 month check up. Guess I better call to schedule that since he is 4 months now. I would have had that done long ago.

Brazenlilly said...

I love it! The time between sitting up and learning to crawl is WONDERFUL! Especially when they have a sibling to entertain. Hope Wyatt is staying healthy!