Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh happy day

After a long week of Wyatt having an ear infection and not being his normal happy self, we are so thankful to have our baby back, healthy and smiling. We had his four month appointment last week and what with his weight *cough*18 lbs. 15 oz.*cough* and his length (28 inches) and his newer ability to kind of hold himself up(ish), I decided to pull out the old exersaucer and see what happened. At first, Henry was more excited than Wyatt was. However, it took approximately 10 seconds and some interaction from his big brother to give us this:

Are you kidding me? No matter how many awful and frustrating moments I may have with my children, its these moments I will remember more than anything. In these precious moments, I remember how very lucky I am. Who am I to deserve such a life?! The only thing that would make it better is if Jim could stay home all day, too. :)

5 comments:

Nina said...

So glad to know that all is getting back to normal.I sure do miss all of you very much !! Can't wait to see you(: Love you!!

jgorger said...

That is so awesome! I love how entertained Wyatt is by Henry!

Unknown said...

What a cute laugh Wyatt has. I love, love the cooing he has combined with the chuckle. Oh it's adorable.

What great brothers they will be. It is such a gift to have a lifelong relationship with a sibling. Bless you for fostering that now.

sarah said...

Nothing like giggles to get you in a happy mood! What a sweet boy and awesome big brother!

Becky said...

I love how he's looking as Henry...just waiting for him to do it again. What a sweet little laugh- makes me smile every time!