Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little preview...

...of my friends Tigger and Pooh. Try not to smile!

Now give me some honey!
Pretty sure he'll stay warm in this.
When I asked him if we could try his costume on, Henry looked at me most earnestly and said, "Can I jump in it, mommy?" Honestly. Kids are too cute sometimes.

Even though he helped me pick out his costume on ebay, I was so afraid Henry would not want to put it on. Well. Let's just say there was a bit of "tension" in the house when we told him he could not wear his costume to bed. Talk about roasted toddler!

***

Stay tuned for actual Halloween fun!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happy boys! Tigger is so very cute. I can tell he is excited about Halloween. Thanks for sharing. Love Aunt Delynn

butters said...

Oh Steph... good find! Those are adorable costumes and of course the boys inside them are so darling. Can't wait for Halloween to see them in person.

sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT! Tigger and Pooh is perfect! I wish I could squeeze them right now. Good work. And Ebay even. Woohoo =). You know I'm a fan.

Becky said...

Seriously adorable! Can't wait to see those cuties in persons. Nice jumpin' Tigger.