Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We're having a....

BOY!

And so is everyone else in the world!! Where are all the girls? Jim just found out today some friends of ours from his work are also having a boy. Good grief! In the past year, I have had 13 friends who have had or are expecting boys - and only one little girl! I think it's because there has been such a shortage of men in the world. This will give more women a chance to find themselves a mate. =D

Our baby continues to grow...his movements get more and more obvious every day. It's all very exciting and I can't wait for Jim to be able to feel his little kicks, too. I keep making him put his hand on my tummy and wait...wait...wait...DANGIT! He just can't feel it yet. Soon enough!

So things are great and I am huge. I know, I know. I'm not "huge" yet. But I just feel it. I know, I know. It only gets worse. Ayaiyai! Fun times.

On another note...Jim and I went for a long walk last night and I have decided we must do it more often. We do it once or twice a week, but mostly on weekends. It is such good exercise, especially around where we live, what with all the hills (geesh!). Plus, we just get to talk and Maddie is happy. So out comes my rainhat! Fitness, here I come!

(hahahahahahahahahahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You guys deserve so much happiness...and I have friends that had a baby girl in November, so it must be the water out where you live! Blessings ~