Friday, February 04, 2011

Maryland Fill-In-The-Blanks

I have to say, I got a little kick to finally finish these vacation posts because my friend who is AT Disneyland RIGHT NOW, is already blogging about Disney.  We went to Maryland and Orlando in November.  Right.

Anyhow, the following are just an assortment of other fun that was had while visiting Jim's family in Maryland.  There is truly so much to see in this part of the states, which will give us plenty to do when we visit again.  And again. :)

Downtown Baltimore:


Fort McHenry
(For some reason, Henry really liked this name)





 Henry asked for this next picture.  Not sure about his pose...



Greatest picture ever of Grandpa and his boys!  I took it!  I took it!


And so the Lego obsession began...


Wyatt got some swingin' in at the Fort Meade Army Base, where Aunt Kathy works (at the library!).


Aaaand last but not least, we got a family picture!  It's not perfect and it's not perfectly in focus, but it is all of us!


Such a great trip!  We can't wait to go back.
Coming next is my epic adventure on airplanes with two small children by myself.  Wait.  I didn't take my camera out on those trips.  Pics of Disney, coming up!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sarah said...

Wow blogger lady! You are putting me to shame =). I have enjoyed seeing all the places you went. The grandpa picture is perfect! Nice work =).

Nina said...

Always such a joy to see your pictures whenever you post.Nothing like a family vacation(:

Kathy said...

Love the pictures and love you all! Can't wait for you to come back!

(Aunt) Kathy

Unknown said...

Love the pics, Steph! And your family photo is priceless... plus, you have GREAT hair! You guys are the sweetest family. Thanks for sharing your adventures.