Monday, September 27, 2010

Girls Weekend!

In my last post, I mentioned my besties.  Well, here they are!


Aren't they pretty? 

Our husbands let us plan a getaway weekend JUST FOR US and we have been looking forward to it for months.  We spend the entire weekend at the beach, talking till midnight, reading magazines, watching movies, eating healthy foods (hahahahahaha), shopping and just relaxing.  No schedules.  No plans.  Awesome.  Husbands, we love you! 

Of course we had to get a group shot!  It's not something we do often because it gets forgotten in the chaos of screaming, crying, whining children that we are usually surrounded by.  But with a handy self-timer and plenty of time to ourselves, we got some winners!  I am positive the girls are A-OK with me sharing these.  I mean, they posed for them, right? (please don't kill me)

So, we said,  "Sexy pose!"
This is what I see:

Sexy-ish pose, Heehee, Youtalkintome?, Sexy, Scary

Let's try again:

Same, I'm embarrassed, I'm sorry,  Evil Eye, Demon

Okay, try silly on for size!


You know you are laughing right now!
You want more?


Hopefully, they are still my besties.  'Cause I really, really love them. They are my sisters, my gifts from God. 



I love you, you gorgeous girlies!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

butters said...

Oh Steph... I am laughing and "dying" a little too! Those are some funny(scary) pictures! I think my sexy got lost in "posessed" mode. Wow, I look scary ... poor Sam, i should never show him that face again.(;

Love you ALL Lots... such a fun weekend.

Nina said...

I can feel the love,joy,laughter,fun and thanksgiving for each ! Oh how happy that makes me. I am giving you a group hug (:

Brazenlilly said...

SO FUN! As Jenna said--let's make sure we're still doing this when we're in our 60's. ;) Love you all!

Becky said...

Thanks for posting those Steph. What a great weekend! Can't wait to keep up the tradition. :) Also...love the commentary. Your pose in the first two is pretty special!

Jo B. said...

Steph, What a fantastic set of pics! Roy and I are cracking up and gettting all warm hearted and sentimental. We are so glad you girls have each other and we are thankful for each of you!
Jo

Danielle Brown said...

Great photos and what fun for you guys - your deserve it Mama(s)! You work so hard everyday, this warms my heart to know you had this time.
-D

Anonymous said...

I love you and your girls so much...my heart just overflows when I see pictures like this and realize the treasure God has given you in each other...blessings galore!
love,from your mom, far away in Florida, who you're going to come see in a month or so!!