Monday, September 22, 2008

Hiking at Benham Falls

Henry went on his first hike...and did great! Well, he did need a lot of shoulder rides on the way back, but he had so much fun. I think it had something to do with Ethan being there. Just a guess. How fun for us that Sarah and Eric planned a Sunriver getaway the very same week we did! The boys were in heaven (and giggles).


My boys


Family picture! Thanks, Sarah!



The boys...taking off...literally the minute they were out of their cars!


Skipping along (or being dragged, either one)



Henry, in a rare moment of outward affection



Henry: I think I'm done touching now
Ethan: But...

Ethan: Hold my hand!!!!


Isn't it sad? It was a huge achievement for Henry to have held his hand at all, though, so I was proud. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: