The Meme Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/stories about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here we go:
1. I am extremely outspoken and live what one might call an open-book life. I will share almost anything with anyone, which is why this "Meme" thing is a little difficult for me (trying to think of things unknown to most). I don't know why I am this way. My mother is the queen of discretion, which I evidently did not pick up. If you have known me more than a week, you have probably witnessed me experiencing a foot-in-mouth situation.
2. If I look into a mirror and see an eyebrow hair that needs to be plucked, I cannot focus on anything until I have achieved plucking status. I feel as though a tree is growing out of my face and that is just not comfortable.
3. I had my first kiss a month after I turned 12 (now that my sister is 13, I realize how young that is). My brother's friends (all 8 - 10 yrs) were spying and saw, then ran and told my mom who grounded me. She says it's b/c I lied about it (which, excuse me, but what 12 year old would want to talk about that with their mom?), but I really think it's so she could keep me away from "that boy."
4. I cannot fall asleep unless all my body parts are on the bed and covered up. As a child, I thought something was going to come out from under the bed and attack my foot, so now as an adult, I am freakish about being all covered up when I go to bed. I can't let it go. It really stinks on hot nights.
5. Though I can't remember to do simple everyday things, I can recite almost all of my family and friends' home phones and cell numbers and I next to never use the phone book on my cell. I always dial by hand.
6. I can't do ANYTHING unless the kitchen is cleaned. So annoying.
7. I laughed several times while I was in active labor with Henry. Mostly at Jim. He is pretty funny.
8. Okay, this is gross, but as #1 points out, I'm pretty open. Jen has already been blessed with this information about myself and Jim absolutely cannot stand this. If I am far, far away from my toenail clippers and I get obsessive about a toenail but am watching a good TV show and don't want to go all the way upstairs, I bite my toenail. With my teeth. To my defense, it's an old habit, starting way back when I loved to suck on my toes as a baby. I can't help it. Please still like me.
Tagged: JIM, Sarah, Becky (who should start a blog), Annie, AJ, Michele, Jenna , Karla (who needs to blog!)