Saturday, January 06, 2007

Time for change

Since everyone else seems to have changed their template from its original look, I wanted to join in on the fun! I'm having trouble posting pictures so I'll have to have Jim figure that one out.

Jim has left us for 3 days on the annual snowcamping trip with the guys. One day, I'm sure Henry will be excited to join them on their crazy adventures. Jim likes to talk to him about how he is going to hike and camp and snowshoe and ski and I sure hope Henry's up for all of it! As for me, I will either be sitting comfy at home with the heat on or shopping with my friends! That definitely sounds like a better time to me.

I actually had something funny to share that I remembered last night, but it has, of course, already slipped my mind. Oh well! Toodle-loo!

No comments: