Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Birthday Boy

Just playing catch-up. Here are some pics of our little birthday celebration for Henry a few weeks ago. We kept it very small so that I didn't go bonkers with planning and preparing, what with a newborn and all. Of course, my mother was here, and she kept saying, "Oh, I'll just make this. Oh, and this. Oh, and this is really easy." So there were a lot of good things to eat. :) Oh, how I love her.
My big boy!

The younger crowd found things to put in their mouths:



Something delicious is coming your way...


It's getting closer....

What the deliciousness???



Hey! There's a THREE on here!

Don't mind if I do.

I was right. Delicious!


'Twas a fun day, shared with our closest little friends (and their mommies and daddies whom we actually call family). At this age, I've decided all that matters is that the kids have fun. Mission accomplished!
PS Jenna, Henry asked several times where Nate was. You were missed Sady bunch!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

butters said...

Oh... and how we miss you guys. I was just thinking about you the other day and missing you, you pretty mama. Henry looks like he had a very special day and Wyatt.. can he be more adorable! He's changed so much, I suppose that is what a month will do to a newborn.(: Can't wait to see you all when we get back. Love ya!