Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello, I'm two months old!



Wyatt Paul
2 months old
12 lbs. 10 oz. (75%)
23 1/4 inches (60%%)
***
Healthy boy!




Jim took these adorable (if I do say so myself) pictures, but since he blogs ALL the time and posts ALL the pictures we have, I thought I'd steal them and do it first. Ahem. Does anyone remember when he was the very first blogger of all of us?? Interesting.

Henry also had his 3 year appointment and is also one healthy boy...as big as a 5 year old! They even took his blood pressure (ha!). I will say he did OK at the appointment, but Jim, who had to wrestle to keep him still or from kicking the doctor into the next century, will probably say he does not want to do that again anytime soon. Hee. Henry got a shot in the arm and didn't even flinch, though. I think that counts for something. :) For all you wonderers out there, Henry was 41 inches tall and 47 pounds.

Leaving the doctor, I thought to myself, "Wow. How blessed we are! Two healthy, happy boys."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: