Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bright, sunshiny day!

Finally! The past few days have brought us the
most awesome weather! They've been the perfect Oregon days - 70, warm, with a nice breeze. Henry and I took full advantage of being outside yesterday, doing everything from chalk and bubbles, to playing in the sprinkler and playing with friends in the culdesac. We even concluded the day by ordering pizza and eating outside with our neighbors. I mean, when you get a day like this here, you'd better do all you can to enjoy it to the last minute!
*
Here are some pics from our afternoon:
Playing in the sprinkler fully clothed...why not?


I love when he yells at me, "Mom! My shorts are getting wet!"



One must also refresh the feet by getting socks and shoes completely drenched.

This next pic just reminds me of what a big boy he is becoming! He's not a baby anymore!

Cheese, mom.

Playing golf (or hockey) with our neighbor, Andrew. He's got good form, no?


Yay! Another nice day today! Supposedly rain tomorrow! We're outta here to enjoy some more sunshine!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow...he's really growing up! What a good mommy to just let him get all wet- looks like he loved it! And yeah for sunny days!

sarah said...

I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs. I had to say how grown up Henry looks. What a cutie! I'm looking forward to some more sun in a few days! yay!
Also, have I told you yet how awesome you were on Sunday! =) Well maybe I have. I just had to say it again. You blessed me!