Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cold days are for Jammies and Puffy Coats!

I know! Honestly, Steph! How hard is it to post pictures?! Well, these are the first pictures I've taken in a couple weeks!!!
*
It is FREEZING outside today and since we had nowhere to go, I let Henry stay in his PJ's all day. Now that's my kind of day! Since it was so sunny, I decided to suck it up and take Henry for a walk. We put on our puffy coats (Henry-his, me-Jim's b/c it goes to my knees!), snow boots and "TRUCK, MOM!" and headed out.
*
Enjoy reliving our morning with us:

What? You don't let your child play in the street?



Awesomest outfit EVER.



It got colder.



Stop taking pictures!



For our family members who don't get to witness Henry's antics every week, here are some updates on toddlerhood in the Marr house:
~~~~~~~~~~
Henry has decided to call us Mom and Dad. We have no idea where he picked this up.
~
Henry spoke thoughtfulness to me twice last week! Once, while I was on a ladder, he said "Be careful, Mommy!" And then, when I cut my finger in the kitchen and yelled out, he said, "Mommy, you okay?" Be still my heart.
~
If I'm doing something he doesn't want me to do at the moment, Henry will yell, "STOP IT, MOM!" Hmm...wonder where he picked that up... ;)
~
We explained to Henry this year about why we celebrate Christmas, and now he tells us that every Christmas decoration in our house - or in the neighborhood, or in Target - is for Jesus. :)
~
Henry always prays for our dinner
~
Now when I read to Henry, I stop at random parts and he'll look at me and fill in the blanks. Sometimes a whole sentence! Of course, these are books we've read to him for a while now, but still!

That's all for now!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Peaby said...

I like that guy...a lot.

Scrappin' Diva said...

I love jammies day! We had one of those yesterday until we had to get dressed for church!

Anonymous said...

Total cliche but...they grow up so fast! SERIOUSLY. Wait until he starts punctuating sentences with...wait for it...SERIOUSLY!

Aj Schwanz said...

Wow: maybe it was National PJs Day. Judah got to wear his to school, an event we had been counting down all week. And totally: best.outfit.ever. That kid is stylin! :)

sarah said...

I love pajama days. He looks so cute in his puffy coat! I hope you had a little hot cocoa when you came inside.