Thursday, July 10, 2008

Voices of Liberty

I happened to come across this video on YouTube and I had to post it! There are over 800 Voices of Liberty videos on YouTube with so many amazing comments - makes my heart swell with pride! So anyhow, back to this video... It's O Come All Ye Faithful - solo by my beautiful mother. Some of you BCC folk will be surprised at how low she is singing, which is funny to me, but then again, I grew up knowing the depth of her talent. :) Enjoy!



In case you didn't know, Voices of Liberty is an 8 part acapella group that my mom has sung in at Epcot since I was a wee girl of 4. My stepdad, aka P.D., arranged all the music. See? Pride!

3 comments:

it's jaci hunn said...

haha[:
lots of pride[:

Kristi said...

Hi stephanie...I am a friend of Jen Tompkin's...I found your blog on her site. Was you mom at Epcot this past week? We heard Voices of Liberty sing on the 4th of July.

sarah said...

Awesome! We love you Debbie! It sounded beautiful. I even got the chills to prove it.