Monday, July 14, 2008

One Word

My friend Michele did this and it looked like fun! Join in!

So here’s the rules: All of the answers must be just one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your significant other? hot
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? energetic
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? dietcoke :)
9. Your dream/goal? holiness
10. The room you’re in? bonus
11. Your church? awesome
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? shy
16. Muffins? bran!
17. One of your wish list items? massage!
18. Where you grew up? Orlando
19. The last thing you did? bills
20. What are you wearing? stuff
21. Your TV? HD
22. Your pets? kitty
23. Your computer? fast
24. Your life? fun!
25. Your mood? sleepy
26. Missing someone? mommy
27. Your car? comfy
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? busy
31. Like(love) someone? Jim!
32. Your favorite color? green
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will re post this? Jen!

I just feel like I have to say regarding the crying bit...it's because of a movie!! I cry at movies all the time!

3 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Haha! Tarzan will do that to you. :) Of course as soon as I read this I started thinking about my answers! We'll see if I make time to fill it out and post it!

Anonymous said...

I miss you, too...
love,
Mommy

Mrs. D said...

it was hard huh! i will accept the dietcoke (oneword answer)... hope all is well with you guys!