Monday, June 25, 2007

We spent Friday and Saturday nights in Florence with the Tompkins and the Thompsons b/c the guys ran in the Cape Mountain Trail Run on Saturday morning. Good job guys!
On Saturday, we all went to the beach in Florence with our boys, and what an incredible afternoon it was! The boys had fun playing in the sand and we even saw a sea lion swim up to shore yelling at us for food. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.




Sunday we came home and enjoyed a night in our own beds (especially Henry). What a great, great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sarah said...

Yay for tons of pictures. This must have taken you awhile, but well worth it. So many cute pictures of Henry, but my favs are the first one of him in the camping chair and him walking on the beach with his pants rolled up. Have I mentioned yet how cute Henry is =). Ethan misses his sleeping buddy. I heard him talking more than usual when I put him to bed. I bet he was calling for his bud henry.