Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This is my birthday song, it isn't very long

Happy Birthday to me
I'm twenty six and three
I'm one year from thirty
And eleven from fourty!

Today I turn 29 and as any mature adult would do (snicker), I was considering my life this morning as I sang the above song to myself. I thought to myself, "Wow. I'm pretty lucky." Here are my top 5 reasons for being truly happy at 29:

1) I am loved by God no matter how I fail (and that's huge!)
2) One amazing husband
3) A darling little boy
4) A loving, supportive family
5) Many loving, supportive friends

Though I'm not much of a goal setter, I have some wishes for myself this year. Here they are:

1) Love and obey my Heavenly Father in the big and small things
2) To be a loving, supportive, rational wife :)
3) Be a living example of God's love for my child
4) Be loving, supportive and selfless to my family
5) Be loving, supportive and selfless to my friends

This picture is about about 2 months old, but it's of the two people who make my life so full of joy every day. I realize that not everyone crawls into bed each night and thinks, "What did I do to deserve this blessed life?"...so I know how very blessed I am.



Here's to a charmed life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jim said...

I love you, babe.