Monday, July 10, 2006

A thought...and a new vow

I am making a promise to myself that I intend to keep forever. If a pregnant woman ever tells me she is tired, I am going to empathize with her and remind her of how much it is worth it! Especially if this pregnant person is super close to giving birth. Why do people feel the need to constantly say, "Pfft. It only gets worse."??? How does that help anyone? I would think it actually gets BETTER at some point and that you should encourage them toward that thought. So what if it takes a year to get there? I think it is important to validate pregnant women and how they are feeling. Not make them feel like poo. This is my lifelong goal now. =)

**And FYI - none of my friends or family have made me feel this way whatsoever! It's some people at work and random people who shouldn't be offering their advice to me anyways! Leave me alone! =P

No comments: