Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is my life

Here's me...ready to have our baby!
I am going to give birth while Portland is experiencing triple digit temperatures. I know it. And then, the city will be using so much power, what with all the A/C demand, that our hospital will lose its power. Can that happen? Hmmm...maybe that doesn't make sense. Hospitals have to have some serious back-up generators or something to keep people well and living, right? Yes. That is what I will cling to! Although, maybe that is just to keep machines running and not so much for the A/C. Dang.



Here's me from the side...WOAH!
Maybe I should be more concerned about our A/C working when we get home. Poor hot baby! I know all the born and raised Oregonians are saying "Get over yourself! We've been doing this for years!" I can't help it! I was raised where if it's hot outside, you pump your A/C!!!




Last but not least, our super-cute crib waiting for baby.
Doesn't it look like he'll be so comfy? Then why is he not coming?? Come out little one! Make your presence known! I am ready for you! (As you can see, I am technologically challenged and cannot erase or rotate this picture now that I have placed it here. Sorry!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the room. It goes so well with the bedding. I turned the computer on its side so that everyone could see the picture. =)
-Sarah

Brazenlilly said...

First, I love that Sarah is "anonymous." Second, the room looks adorable and so do you. Did you do a "photo shoot"? I think you'll be glad to have those pictures. I know this last month is such a pain--everywhere. There's just no denying it! But soon I think you will look back on the pregnancy with fondness, because it was the journey that brings you the most amazing gift you've ever received...even if waiting for him felt like an eternity!