Friday, July 07, 2006

For Roy...

This post is dedicated to Roy Bunch, who wants to know how we are doing in our 9th month of pregnancy (WAY past 7th!!).

We are great! It is a bit hot, but not too bad. I am big and my body gets sore, but sitting down with my feet up feels great. My ankles swell by the end of the day but at least it's not my face (yet). Sometimes my emotions get the best of me, but I have a terrific husband who talks me off the ledge. =D I would say that physically speaking, I am ready to just have the baby! I can't wait to bend over the sink to pluck my eyebrows again or tie my shoes or use my hands to pick things up off the ground rather than my toes! But I am looking forward to a few weeks of rest before the big welcome for little Henry.

Jim is handling pregnancy quite well. =) I'm sure I am a constant source of entertainment for him as I explain (not whine, thank you) all the woe's of my poor body. He is very accomodating and I am very appreciative. He is doing great at his new job and enjoying the different company culture that NIKE offers. I am so happy for him.

That's an update! Woohoo for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An update isn't complete without pictures, you know. :)

I was so happy not to have to wipe crumbs off of my belly after eating as well as not having to pee every two hours. Glad to hear y'all are doing well!

Roy B. said...

THAT'S the good kind of info I'm lookin' for in your blog. And you pick things up with your toes - cool. I'm sure that is a constant source of entertainment for Jimbo. Thanks, Steph. I'll look for more updates - and then to welcome little Henry!