Monday, August 17, 2009

All things baby

What do you mean, he's growing?

Alright, let's be fair. It's a bad angle.
*
We had one day that was rather cool here in the Portland area, so Wyatt got to try out a super-cute hoody from Jenna for the day. Luckily, it's big, so it will still fit in a month or so when we'll really need it.


Posted by Picasa
On to more exciting things...
*
Why is it, that when your baby does the cutest things and you think, "I'd better get this on video for daddy," this has to happen?

Poor kids. They have no rights as to what gets put out there for the world to see.
*
And then just because I can't get enough of the outrageously annoying baby voice I can't seem to stop using to our sweet child, here is another video I shot of Wyatt yesterday. He is getting all sorts of active on us. You betta watch out.

4 comments:

butters said...

I had to comment on the cuteness of that hoodie on that darling boy. I also cracked up at the poopy face, so classy. Such a cute little fellow you have. Can't wait to hang out again soon.

Jovial J said...

I laughed out loud watching both videos! Thanks for sharing. :)

jgorger said...

Oh wow, that first video seemed so innocent...until...surprise! Totally funny! He will love that one when he grows up!

Becky said...

He is too stinkin' cute! Just love him!