Monday, May 05, 2008

Blog, who?

Posts have been few as of late, but I'm hoping that with my part-time job being OVER (yes!) that I'll have more time on my hands. I just mopped the kitchen floor for the first time in...wait for it...2 months! ACK! I mean, I DID spot clean it with bleach cleaner and all. Anyhow, now maybe I can keep up on that AND taking pictures AND blogging!

My latest project is converting our guest bedroom into Henry's big boy bedroom. It's a huge mess at the moment and I hope to paint it either later this week or next week, then strip and restain an old dresser and then, you know, accessorize! Ok, so I've already got the accesssories. We (Jim will laugh at that word) decided to keep the nursery as it is until it needs not be a nursery anymore. So far, Henry loves to play and read on his big boy bed. I suppose that is good news.

No, I don't know when we'll actually make the change, but I do know Henry is a wee bit large for his current sleeping situation, so I'm all for as soon as possible. :)



Until next time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Hoorah for more blogging! I was becoming blue at your lack of posting. And big boy beds--yeah! Some people make the transition with no problem. :) Are you going to keep Henry's same colors? In case the "nursery" someday needs to be pink? :)

Aj Schwanz said...

Um, hello: blogging is your *first* part-time job - didn't the other part-time job understand that? :)

Two months of not mopping? Oh my, I don't think I can ever have you come to my house because I can't even tell you the last time my floors were mopped. I spot clean, and I have a dog: does that count? (I can imagine you getting shivers - heh heh). :D

Seriously. You have to teach me how to clean: I need your wisdom and gifting. Actually, my poor boys need your experience and gifting: poor, poor boys.