Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

Yikes! I haven't been taking any pictures lately! I picked up the camera yesterday and took a few so I could say I took something in January. Henry will be 18 months old in a few days, even though he passed that "size" many moons ago. :)

Look at what a big boy Henry is looking like! His hair is really starting to come in thicker (finally!) and is climbing more and more. His favorite thing is to climb up on the couch.



Since I had Henry by myself this last weekend, he had to come to church early with me to rehearse, etc., and got introduced to the drums by our drummer, Walt. He was obsessed. It was next to impossible to pull the drumsticks out of his hands and get him off the stage. Pretty cute, though.

Here he is practicing his skills on our homemade drum set.




As long as he doesn't want a real drum set someday, I'm okay with this fun activity!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Peaby said...

...and what if he DOES want a real drumset!

sarah said...

Yay! I love the homemade drum set. Too cute!

Steph said...

TOO BAD! NO DRUMS! :) He can have a guitar and his Uncle Mike can teach him.

it's jaci hunn said...

ahaha
not gonna go through what mom did
when jeremiah got drums
hahaha
or as his room says:
eremiah
[[=
he's so big!!
and all that hair...
awww...
i wanna hug him!!!! [[=

Brazenlilly said...

Someone asked me what I would rather them get for Carson...a drumset or some toy guns. Yikes....Good to see pics of Henry!