Sunday, April 08, 2007

HE IS RISEN!

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Ours was jam-packed, but it was great! Our church had 2 services this morning and then we drove up to Vancouver for a YUMMY Easter dinner with my extended family. It was another fun day for mommy to play dress-up with baby boy. :) I have posted some pics of the Easter outfit I mentioned (oh yes, those are hedgehogs on his clothes!). Thanks, mom, for the super-cute duds!



Henry says,
"HAPPY EASTER!"


**bunny ears brought to you by Myrna Jagger. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Oh SO cute!! There's just something about Henry that makes you want to hug him! Glad you had a great Easter - Henry sure is adorable in his little man outfit...and the bunny -ears - it does kinda remind me of A Christmas Story (one of my favorites). Ralphie!