Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bums, burgers and burns

I love how I've been saying, "Wow, this baby's got a sharp behind" when all along it's most likely been his foot. =D

Only 3 1/2 pounds gained this month! Woohoo! According to our doctor, I am perfect, my uterus is perfect and my baby is perfect. A man who knows how to treat a woman! After hearing all this "perfect" business, I felt totally justified in stuffing my face full of Wendy's right after my appointment. Mmmm. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries and a Frosty...you warm my heart. A girl's got to indulge sometimes! Especially when she is "perfect."

On to other things... Do you ever wonder why you do certain things? Especially when you KNOW what the consequence will very likely be? Thanks to my pregnancy born clumsiness (ok - so I'm not the picture of grace when I'm not pregnant either), I burned my thumb on my curling iron a couple days ago because I wasn't paying attention. So I have this lovely mark that is starting to heal over. I get it real close to my face to have a good look. For some reason it strikes me it would be neat to pinch the skin in the middle with my nails and see what happens. DANG IT! WHY STEPHANIE? I KNOW what is going to happen! OW! Raw spot in the middle! Now it burns all over again.

1 comment:

eets said...

Sarah had major pregnancy clumsiness. She'd spill a drink at least 3 or 4 times a week. Watch yourself!