Monday, June 20, 2011

My Jedi Knight

It's no joke. He takes this very seriously, as you can tell by the following pictures. Luckily for him, his friend had a costume party for her birthday so we had to make him a Jedi costume with a pillow case, a belt and some of my knee socks.

My Jedi:



We ended up actually making him Obi-Wan because of the color of available pillow cases I had.  He dictated to me who wore what and that he could only be Obi-Wan in that color, of course.  Mmkay. The only thing Henry said was missing from his Obi-Wan costume was a beard, but he didn't like the idea of my drawing on his face with make-up. So for the pictures sake, we had a little fun this morning:


To say the least, he had a blast at the party, and the little boys played Star Wars to their hearts content.  There's not really much else to say, except,


May the Force be with you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

I love this! That beard is brilliant! :) Love our boys' obsession and that they can share it together. Thank you guys so much for dressing up! It was a blast.

Nina said...

The force is coming my way ! I haven't know a thing about Star Wars but I can tell you I had the honor of sitting on the floor in his room for my first lessons. He was very patient with me as he gave me all the names and I repeated them back. Thank you teacher Henry! Looking forward to my next lesson. Awesome pictures!!!!!

debbiegran said...

Adorable!! I can't wait to be tutored in all things "Star Wars"!!

...he takes this very seriously, doesn't he?...

love you,
Mom

Lauren Taylor said...

these are great. i mean, i kinda want to frame the first one. :)