Friday, May 22, 2009

Wyatt Update!

So! For family members and friends who aren't offical friends b/c Facebook hasn't told us so, here is an update on Wyatt's incubation:

1) 36 week appointment today
2) 2 cm dilated
3) Baby's head was felt, people!

I know, I know. He could STILL decide to stay in there until his due date, but I'm a firm believer in mind over matter, so LET'S GET READY! Except not this weekend. Because Jim will be climbing Mt. Adams with Mike. And that would really not be so convenient. Especially if his cell phone doesn't work. Who wants to take me to the hospital??

In any case, Henry is ready to be a big brother! WOOT!




On a more serious note...I have been so overwhelmed by how much of a miracle it is to be carrying this child. Having done it before, I didn't know the feeling could still be so powerful! What God does in us is so amazing and I am so very thankful for this precious boy. I cannot, and I emphasize CANNOT, wait to hold him in my arms. Whenever he's ready to get out of my tummy already. ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Hey Steph, I'm praying for a safe and peaceful delivery! So excited for you guys. My bro-in-law and cousins are also climbing Mt. Adams this weekend. Beautiful weekend for it! Enjoy your last days with just Henry! Two little boys will so fun!! I can't believe how much I love having two boys, your life is abut to get exciting! ;) Love you & can't wait to hear more soon about little Wyatt! If you want me to photograph the birth (tasteful shots only of course!) or just after the birth and some 'at the hospital' shots, email me - I'm wanting to do more low-light hospital for my portfolio (it will be a VERY good deal). :)

jgfam said...

OMG...I am so excited for you! Life is SUCH A MIRACLE, I totally agree, its so powerful to think about! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I hope its an easy and fast labor for you whenever he decides to come!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Yea! How exciting! We can't wait to meet Wyatt! We're in town this weekend if you need a ride to the hospital :)