Monday, July 09, 2007

My baby



He's almost not my "baby" anymore and yet he always will be. It's amazing, the significance of turning ONE. How much he has learned, how much we have learned, how much he has grown (chuckle), how much love we feel with each new "good morning." He can be very serious or very silly (and let's be honest...he can scream with the best of them), but no matter what, he is the sweetest, purest, most incredible gift to Jim and me. There are 11 days until my baby's first year will be complete which means it has been 354 days since Jim hit every light on the way to the hospital at 4:00 am. :) 354 days since they laid this perfectly beautiful creation on my chest and said he was mine. I feel so undeserving of such a treasure but I THANK GOD that he gave us this precious boy to love. What a year it has been! Hallelujah!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

And what an awesome picture! Can't wait to celebrate Henry's life. :)

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

I LOVE this picture. You such a pretty mama and Henry is too cute for words. I love when you reflect of his life. Happy almost 1st birthday Little Man!